In approximately three hours, this module will provide you with an in depth understanding of the Medical Interpreter Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Understanding and implementing the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice is an integral piece of meaningful interpretation. This a la carte learning module will give you a break-down of the ethical guidelines set forth by the International Medical Interpreter Association and the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care.
This training does not solely benefit interpreters. Click on the course title above to understand why.
Lesson content includes:
- The historical framework of the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- The tenets of the NCIHC Code of Ethics
- Ethical Role Play scenarios for Practical Application
- Personal experiences and advice from a nationally certified interpreter
- Three days of material access