In approximately two hours, you will learn how to enhance your qualifications as an interpreter, as well as how to uphold essential standards in your every-day work.
Understanding and implementing the Code of Ethics (COE) and Standards of Practice (SOP) is an integral piece of meaningful interpretation. This a la carte learning module will give you a break-down of both the COE and SOP, set forth by the International Medical Interpreter Association and the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care.
This training does not solely benefit interpreters. Click on the course title above to understand why.
Lesson content includes:
- The historical framework of the Standards of Practice (SOP) and Code of Ethics (COE)
- The difference between SOP and COE
- Interpretation vs Translation
- Personal experiences and advice from a nationally certified interpreter
- Three days of material access