RUSSIAN- National Oral Exam Prep Course
This course is designed for Russian speaking Certified Medical Interpreter candidates as they prepare for their NBCMI oral exams.
ALTA’s course includes:
Language specific practice:
- 6 Russian/English interpretation practice simulations
- Two levels for each simulation
- Russian/English answer keys for self-evaluation
- 1 graded simulation from a Russian interpretation coach
- Sight translation practice
- ALTA recommended study schedule
- Information on exam structure
- Memory development tips and tricks
- Note Taking, chunking, visualization, selective attention
- Test-taking strategies
- How to conquer test anxiety
Your ticket includes 6 weeks of course access.